Peel & Press Letters-15 A Lot More Ink Colors and also 3 More Fonts!
Our Peel & Press Letters are wonderful to stock for last minute personalization. There is no cutting or weeding, simply peel off the sheet, setting and also heat press. In 4 secs you have included rewarding customization to your T-shirt service. The letters are screen printed plastisol ink so they are lightweight as well as long lasting.
We stock Peel & Press Letters in 2, 2.5 as well as 3″ sizes, 2 typefaces (Hercules and Full Block) and also 6 ink shades (Black, Gold, Navy, Red, Royal and White). The packs each have 16 sheets with the variety of each letter dependent on the size.
But did you recognize you can create your very own Peel & Press Letters utilizing Express Names ™ purchasing? By doing this, you broaden your dimension options (1″ is additionally offered), your typeface choices enhance (Vogue, Impress and Arial are included) and your color choices (Brown, Bubblegum Pink, Burgundy, Columbia Blue, Dark Green, Dolphin, Grey, Kelly, Maroon, Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, Orange, Purple, Texas Orange and also Vegas Gold). Order by 11 am EST and they ship same day!
Right here is exactly how:
1. Below is the amount of letters suit each line, using the maximum size 14″ for 2, 2.5 and 3″ dimensions, as well as 5″ maximum size for 1″ size. HINT– It is crucial you quit at this number of characters with no areas to ensure that you don’t condense the letter
2. As opposed to typing a name get in the letters
3. Select a font, elevation as well as shade
Ensure you quit at the optimum letters permitted so the letters do not condense.
4. Select Express Labels Order Now
1″ Size-8 Letters Optimum
2″ Size-12 Letters Optimum
2.5″ Size-10 Letters Optimum
3″ Size-8 Letters Optimum
5. Submit your order and also when gotten, utilize equally as you do the complete sheet Peel & Press letters. This is great for sheet fill-in orders, as well!
Register for our Mailing List!
We’ll allow you know every one of the secrets of starting and growing your customized clothing organization – from exactly how to develop layouts to exactly how to utilize social media to promote your company!
AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to FacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitterShare to Email AppEmail AppShare to PinterestPinterestShare to MoreAddThis